Monday, September 26, 2011

Child ID Package wearable - a flawless fit

!9# Child ID Package wearable - a flawless fit

[if ]
[endif]

I was very excited to be a child of the package ID Wearable by My Precious Kid received. Kay Green, owner of My Precious Kid, said he would send me a focus product for the post we reported on a Monday, I had the package in hand by Thursday - the shipping was very fast. I was very happy!

Once I had the opportunity to break the package, I was very surprised how many pieces were included. Wearable ID of the child package contains 1 - 1 Car Seat Charter - Charter Medical Release, 2 - Self-sealingBag, 1 - Ink Strip, 2 - Velcro points, 2 - Adhesives ID shoes, 1 - Velcro shoe tag, 1 - Pocket Identitee, and 2 - vinyl id bracelets!

After I opened the package Wearable ID and its contents on the kitchen table, I was not sure where to start. There was no problem. The package also contains an ID wearable piece of well written, easy to follow. Within 20 minutes I had all the information filled in - and my youngest daughter (age 2) now has a large selection ofSecurity ID to be worn. I, for security packages for my school-age children as well.

Wearable ID Pack recommend the young - it is a great starter kit with all the first Portable ID is required. What I particularly appreciated that with the Wearable ID Pack to give you the opportunity to try different products. We loved the shoes ID Stickers!

Keeping children safe is a priority, especially in this crazy world we live in, I highly recommend locating my ID for your precious Precious ChildrenChildren.
My Precious Kid offers a variety of security products, equipment and great gifts for children.


Child ID Package wearable - a flawless fit

Discounted Adjustable Height Bed Frames Save Storage Shed Rubbermaid New Toshiba Cinema Series Regza

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Sponsor Links